- To turn on the out-of-office feature, select the ‘Y’ on the ‘Enable Out-of-Office Mode’.
- This activates the required fields to begin.
- The first step under the ‘First Day’ is where you will choose the day you will be out of the office.
- Select under ‘Last Day’ the last day you will be out of the office.
- There are then two options to choose from: ‘Address to Copy All RSign Emails’ where the copy address receives a copy, and ‘Address to Re-Route All RSgin Emails’ where the re-route address receives all of the documents instead of you for that period of time.
- In the Envelopes tab, you will have a record of all of the recipients and signers, whether the copied or re-routed signer, so you will have a full audit trail of the entire transaction of the document being signed.
- Once you have entered the first and last day, and added the address for your preferred method, press the save button and the out-of-office mode will be activated.