- Log on to the www.RMail.com website.
- Click on ‘Apps’, and you will be brought to the Apps marketplace.
- Scroll down and select the ‘RMail for Gmail (Google Chrome)’ tile.
- It will then open the RMail® Apps page for Gmail where you can click ‘Add RMail to Gmail Chrome’ which will direct you to the Chrome Webstore, where you can download the extension by clicking ‘Add to Chrome’.
- A pop-up will appear where you will click ‘Add extension’. This will prompt a pop-up to open from the browser (next to the URL) to let you know that the extension has been added.
- When you go to your Gmail inbox, you will see a pop-up where you will need to select ‘Activate’. Click on your account, scroll down and select ‘Allow’ to allow the standard Gmail authorizations.
- Now, when you compose a new email, you will see on the compose page that there’s a quick tutorial that you can toggle through.
- When you’re done, you now have a ‘Send Registered’ button as well as shortcuts to; Track & Prove, Encrypt, E-Sign, SideNote®, and PDF Convert.
- After you compose an email you can select the ‘Send Registered’ button which will bring up all of the RMail® features. If you are looking for a specific feature, you can click on the shortcut in the lower toolbar.
- After clicking the ‘Send Registered’ button, the pop-up will show five tabs;
– The ‘Track & Prove’ tab will allow you to send messages marked or unmarked as well as having the option to select the Registered Reply feature
– The ‘Encrypt’ tab will allow you to encrypt emails with either the automatic or custom mode.
– The ‘E-Sign’ tab will allow you to send documents for electronic signature.
– The ‘SideNote’ tab will allow you to send a private note only to the ‘cc’ or ‘bcc’ recipients.
– The ‘Convert PDF’ tab will allow you to convert Microsoft Office documents to PDF in route.
- Once you make your selection, press the ‘Send Registered’ button and the email is sent.
- There are many settings available to configure the Gmail App to your needs. You can select the settings button next to the ‘Send Registered’ button in the compose page. This allows you to set defaults for each of the features. Once you’ve set your defaults, select the ‘Save’ button.