SMARTech Industry Perspectives: The Art of the Possible.
How are users thinking about their e-sign and e-security challenges or opportunities? How are they using smarter features or smarter technologies to overcome these challenges? What are the most important elements of e-signature and e-security solutions, considering user experience, automation, and affordability?
Moderator: Zafar Khan, RPost CEO
- Manufacturer: Global forklift manufacturer and intralogistics services provider, on year two of a global e-sign deployment across Europe and expanding to 40 countries for forklift rental contracts and other uses.
- Nicole Stiller, Global E-Sign Leader, Jungheinrich
- Insurance Agents/Brokers: Abbate Insurance, Renaissance Insurance Group. Optimizing e-security with SMARTer ways of thinking about email encryption.
- Bill Alexander, Manager, Agency Tech, Abbate Insurance / Renaissance Group
- Government: Loudoun County, Virginia. Part of the Washington DC metro area. Official government notifications were first converted from paper mail to standard email, but due to high claims of non-receipt and challenges in verifying fact of content delivered (or not), official notices were then converted to Registered Email™ messages.
- Melissa Murphy, IT Systems, County of Loudoun, Virginia
- Property Management / Self Storage: The Amsdell Companies / Compass Self Storage. National property management firm using technology in SMARTer ways, automating legal tenant notices with legal e-delivery e-authentication and remote plus in-store tenant e-sign.
- Edward Hainrihar Jr., Vice President of Operations, The Amsdell Companies / Compass Self Storage
- Power/Utilities: Belize Electric. National power company of the country of Belize with growing concerns about ransomware and e-security currently re-thinking SMARTer ways to secure and interact with customers.
- Austin Castro, Manager, Information Technology and Cybersecurity, Belize Electricity
- Insurance Carriers: N&D Group insurance, Norfolk & Dedham Mutual Fire Insurance, Fitchburg Mutual Insurance and Dorchester Mutual Insurance. Regional insurance carrier group discusses simple ways to automate e-policy delivery with proof of delivery of disclosures and waivers, and security.
- Technical Lead, The N&D Group Insurance