SMARTech Industry Perspectives: The Art of the Possible.
How are users thinking about their e-sign and e-security
challenges or opportunities? How are they using smarter
features or smarter technologies to overcome these challenges? What are the most important
elements of e-signature and
e-security solutions, considering user experience, automation, and affordability?
Moderator: Zafar Khan, RPost CEO
- Manufacturer: Global forklift manufacturer and intralogistics services
provider, on year
two of a global e-sign
deployment across Europe and expanding to 40 countries for forklift rental contracts and
- Nicole Stiller, Global E-Sign Leader, Jungheinrich
- Insurance Agents/Brokers: Abbate Insurance, Renaissance Insurance
Group. Optimizing e-security with SMARTer ways of thinking about email
- Bill Alexander, Manager, Agency Tech, Abbate Insurance /
- Government: Loudoun County, Virginia. Part of the
Washington DC metro area. Official government notifications were first converted from
paper mail to standard
email, but due to high claims of non-receipt and challenges in verifying fact of content
delivered (or not), official
notices were then converted to Registered Email™ messages.
- Melissa Murphy, IT Systems, County of Loudoun, Virginia
- Property Management / Self Storage: The Amsdell Companies / Compass
Self Storage. National property management firm using technology in
ways, automating legal tenant notices with legal
e-delivery e-authentication and remote plus in-store tenant e-sign.
- Edward Hainrihar Jr. Vice President of Operations, The Amsdell
Companies / Compass Self Storage
- Power/Utilities: Belize Electric. National power company
of the country of Belize with growing concerns about ransomware and e-security currently
re-thinking SMARTer ways to secure and interact with customers.
- Austin Castro, Manager, Information Technology and
Cybersecurity, Belize Electricity
- Insurance Carriers: N&D Group insurance, Norfolk & Dedham Mutual
Fire Insurance, Fitchburg Mutual Insurance and
Dorchester Mutual Insurance. Regional insurance carrier group discusses
simple ways to automate e-policy delivery with proof of delivery of
disclosures and waivers, and security.
- Technical Lead, The N&D Group Insurance