Insights from the Many. What Industry Coalitions and Platforms Want to Share.
Moderator: Zafar Khan, RPost CEO
Financial services and insurance business management platforms hear requests from hundreds or thousands of customers as to what is mission critical in today’s environment.
Industry coalitions work to strengthen the voice of each member, to promote innovation.
Hear from platforms and industry groups as to what is essential, and what is working, in their goal to automation and optimize business operations considering today’s priorities.
- Assure Alliance, is a Southeastern United States regional insurance alliance that had recommended ways to optimize e-sign and e-security using RMail and RSign to its member network, leading by example, using RMail from within Microsoft Outlook for its own staff.
- Dana Apple, Business Analyst
- Virginia Commonwealth is an insurance company that is part of Keystone Group, an insurance alliance, and optimized e-sign and e-security using RMail and RSign integrated into Applied Systems TAM Online.
- Laura Crawford, Operations Manager
- Strategic Insurance Software, a leading insurance agency management platform that is optimizing e-sign and e-security for its agency users by connecting its platform to RMail and RSign using API.
- Bryce Lee, Director, Product Management
- Insurors Group, is a Texas-based regional insurance alliance, that had recommended ways to optimize e-sign and e-security using RMail and RSign to its member network, leading by example, using RMail from within Microsoft Outlook for its own staff.
- Kayla Slack, Executive Administrator