CONFERENCE TO HIGHLIGHT SOLUTIONS FOR CUSTOMERS AND FRIENDS OF FINANCIAL SERVICES
Following in the footsteps of its successful June Optimize!2020 Global User Conference that was rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by participants, RPost has announced it will be holding another virtual conference designed to help RMail and RSign customers and friends optimize financial services-related operations with feature-rich and more affordable e-sign and e-security. The conference will be held on October 1 and will begin at 11am PT / 2pm ET. Optimize FinTech Registration is open now and limited to 3,000 seats.
Panelists and financial-services industry experts are expected to provide their tech tips and insights on how they optimize e-sign and e-security in the insurance, banking, lending, investment, and accounting financial services sectors, as well as financial-related functional operations including credit, collections, pricing, procurement, and sales order management.
This free conference will be 100% Live Virtual with themed reception rooms and cash giveaways throughout the day. This format is designed to assist existing financial services sector customers with how-to sessions – to learn how to use more features with more automation from within current RMail and RSign services. For those yet to explore these services, the conference brings peer insights on what might be best for business considering today’s business climate.
Similar to the larger Global Optimize!2020 June conference, Optimize FinTech was inspired by RPost customers and partners and will share, using a heavy user-story panel format, how peer companies are optimizing processes, automation, and e-sign and e-security service affordability.
“Organizations can no longer afford t
o ration use of e-signature services with concern for cost,” states RPost CEO, Zafar Khan. “They need all the features in a more affordable manner for broad sets of people and processes. The goal of this conference is to share opportunities to automate that are within reach; minor adjustments can bring major benefits.”
Conference session highlights will include:
- What’s New and Cool for FinTech (finance and insurance sectors and operations)
- Tips from the Field: E-Sign & E-Security featuring panelists from these key FinTech verticals: Insurance brokerages, Insurance carriers, Banks and credit unions, Lenders and factors, Investment firms, Accounting firms, Invoicing/credit/collections functions and agencies, Government treasury/financial regulators
- Industry Breakouts
- Insurance: Moderator Steve Anderson
- Banking: Fireside chat with bank operators
- Investment Management: Making it easy and safe for your investors
- Factor and Lending: Operational improvements
- Title Insurance/Real Estate Transactions: Safe-from-phishers wire transfers and more
- Self-Storage Operators: Eliminating paper and post with even the most unresponsive tenants
- Product demonstrations featuring RPost experts and senior executives
To cap the day off RPost team members will reprise their popular virtual (BYOB) reception from the June Optimize!2020 global conference. There will be themed reception rooms and cash giveaways. RPost executives are encouraging potential attendees to register while seats are still available.