We’re not just securing email and eSigning.
We’re helping Kingsland Wealth Management in their mission to provide financial resources to their customers, always in safest and securest ways.
And we’ve been with them since 2020.
RMail eSignature and e-security to speed wealth management processes. RMail electronic signature facilitates e-business for a broad spectrum of financial services customers and their clients.
RMail has given us the functionality of getting electronic signatures from people who fill in forms electronically that would have been otherwise been posted.
Managing Director, Kingsland Wealth Management
Kingsland Wealth Management is bringing more e-security and eSignature innovation to their clients everywhere through RMail.
Kingsland Wealth Management reports the main benefits of RMail services as:
- Legal and Auditable Proof. Assurance, confidence, and peace of mind. RSign® makes it easy to view and rely on the Signature Certificate for electronic signature tracking, a forensic audit trail, and sent and signed content and timestamp information. A robust record of who signed what when provides confidence that the eSignature process and record will stand up to scrutiny if ever challenged in the future. Legal Proof®.
- Assurance of privacy compliance with email encryption simple enough that people enjoy using it. RMail® email encryption is so easy, especially for the recipient, that it encourages use and thereby reduces risk of data breaches or privacy enforcement actions. Not all encryption services are the same; others are too burdensome and, as a result, are little used and therefore increase risk (from non-use or circumvention of use). With today’s more sophisticated privacy regulations (e.g., HIPAA, GDPR) and hacker tactics, encryption is essential. RMail makes it easy, enjoyable, automated.
- Peace of mind, end-user visibility of successful delivery for important messages, with proof. RMail® Registered Email™ services makes delivery and open tracking visible to the sender, providing assurance and peace of mind that important email was successfully delivered. This is returned in the self-authenticating Registered Receipt™ e-record, making it easy to resolve disputes – as easy as forwarding this receipt to any questioning party. The receipt is a self-contained forensic record, eliminating the need to scour server logs to try to investigate and present delivery evidence.
- eSignature Simple Enough that People Actually Enjoy Using. RMail eSignature makes electronic signatures so simple for all staff, that it encourages use. More use means more cost savings, administrative time savings, and faster business. RSign includes all the enterprise-grade features and training you will ever need.
- Cost savings with less paper, mail, postage, and administrative time. RMail® Registered Email™ and RSign® e-signature services replace printing, postage (first class, receipt, and certified mail), scanning, faxing, administrative work and other hard costs. Businesses can send required notices with proof of content delivered and timestamped. Users can easily send agreements for recipient electronic signoff or easily eSign documents that they receive, thus saving wasted time, cost, and other drains on your business.
Kingsland helps clients automate and digitize more with RMail. For each RMail message sent, a Registered Receipt email record is automatically returned providing proof of e-delivery compliance and privacy compliance.
Kingsland Wealth Management has helped hundreds of people make sense of their financial options and create clear financial plans that give them the freedom and security they deserve.
Tradenames are owned by the named company. Service benefit is summary, not intended to be a case
technology is patented. RMail, RSign, and RPost are trademarks owned by RPost.