Track email opens, prove email delivery, encrypt private email, and get documents signed electronically — all from within Microsoft Outlook Office 365 for Mac.
For every RMail message sent, the sender is returned legal and court admissible open tracking, proof of email delivery, proof of privacy compliance, and audit-trail records for recipient e-signatures on documents.
- Track & Prove: Sends a Registered Email™ message. A Registered Receipt™ email record is then returned to the sender with court-admissible time-stamped proof of the content delivered and advanced open tracking.
- Encrypt: Delivers files and email message body text and attachments encrypted direct to the recipient’s inbox with no need for recipients to register or click links, returning auditable proof of compliance and privacy.
- E-Sign: Attach a document and send as Registered Email messages, formatted so the recipient can use their mouse to electronically draw or type their signature on the document, returning a legally signed contract to both sender and recipient
RMail is powered by RPost’s Registered Email™ technology, the global standard for email delivery proof.
Click the Getting Started button below to go to the official Microsoft app page in the Office Store to install. You will need to follow the instructions on that page to add the app to your webmail interface.
Click the Installation Guide button below to go to the RPost support center article for detailed installation instructions. This is important as the RMail Add-in gives Mac OS users three different ways to add RMail features to their outgoing Outlook mail.
- RMail for Outlook Online (accessible from the desktop or in browser)
- RMail for Outlook with Microsoft Exchange (installs into desktop email compose window)
- RMail Gateway (automatic encryption of email based on message content or other policies)