Moderator: Zafar Khan, RPost CEO
Today’s e-signatures are more than a signature. What are the most important elements of e-signature solutions, and how are users optimizing user experience, automation, and affordability?
Can email encryption be elegant? If so, aspects of email encryption make it elegant for users and easy on compliance?
- United States Securities & Exchange Commission, a Federal financial regulator, and an Optimize! Technology Innovator, having moved financial regulatory notices from certified mail to Registered Email™ services starting more than a decade ago, for legal and court admissible proof of timestamped delivery and content.
- Carrie Holt, Branch Chief, Litigation Support Services – Division of Enforcement
- Interior Savings Credit Union, a large credit union that has standardized on RMail email encryption accessed inside Microsoft Outlook, providing security and privacy for hundreds of staff to protect clients and client data.
- Tess Rose , Enterprise Business Consultant
- Centennial Bank, a regional bank optimizing their lending/factoring business using RMail Online and Registered Email™ proof of delivery.
- Raine Munson, Business Manager Processor
- Fern Software, a global bank and credit union platform that has optimized loan processing using RSign e-signature API for the benefit of hundreds of premier banks and credit unions.
- John McGucken, Managing Director